Artificial intelligence (AI) is rapidly changing the world as the internet did, and content marketing is not spared in this rapid change. Google Bard, ChatGPT, and Microsoft AI are some of the conversational generative language-modelled tools on the internet.
These Artificial Intelligence tools are already being used to automate many aspects of content marketing, such as keyword research, content ideation, content creation, and distribution. So, is content marketing safe from AI disruption?
The short answer is no. Artificial Intelligence is not going to replace content marketing just yet, but it is definitely going to change the way content marketing is done. This is surely going to make the work of content marketers more effective and efficient. Because AI tools have certain abilities that humans do not have, which are connectivity and update-ability.
Humans also have certain abilities that AI tries to mimic based on its programming and available data, which are emotions and cognitive functions. This gives us humans a huge leg up over AI at this time in its development.
These Artificial Intelligence platforms offer the most advanced deep learning and machine learning capabilities for building intelligence into your content marketing solutions.
Here are some of the ways that AI is disrupting content marketing:
- Automating keyword research: AI can be used to automate keyword research, which can save content marketers a lot of time and effort. Content marketers will have more time to focus on creative aspects of their work, such as writing and editing.
- Generating content: AI can be used to generate content, such as blog posts (this blog post was initially generated with Google Bard AI as an experiment), social media posts, and even press releases. This can help content marketers create more content, faster. However, it is important to note that AI-generated content is not always as good as human-generated content. (For this reason, this post was edited by a human, and a personal touch was added to it).
- Analyzing data: AI can be used to analyze data about content performance, such as click-through rates, social media shares, and website traffic. This data can help content marketers improve their content marketing strategy.
Few tips for content marketers to use AI to their advantage:
- Automate repetitive tasks: Use AI to automate repetitive tasks, such as keyword research and content creation. This will free up your time, so you can focus on more creative aspects of content marketing.
- Personalize content: Use AI to personalize content for each individual user. This will help you deliver more relevant and engaging content to your audience.
- Analyze data: Use AI to analyze data about content performance. This data can help you improve your content marketing strategy.
- Be creative: Don’t let AI replace your creativity. Use AI as a tool to help you create better content, but don’t rely on it to do all the work.
Additional thoughts on how AI can be used in content marketing:
- AI can be used to create interactive content, such as chatbots and interactive infographics. This can help content marketers engage with their audience in a more meaningful way.
- AI can be used to create personalized learning experiences, such as adaptive courses and personalized recommendations. This can help content marketers deliver the right content to the right person at the right time.
- AI can be used to create more effective marketing campaigns, such as targeted advertising and predictive analytics. This can help content marketers reach their target audience more effectively.
Conclusion to whether AI is disrupting content marketing
The possibilities of AI in content marketing are endless. Content marketers who are willing to experiment with AI and use it to their advantage will be the ones who succeed in the future.
Overall, AI is not going to replace content marketing overnight. However, it is definitely going to change the way content marketing is done. Content marketers who embrace AI and use it to their advantage will be the ones who succeed in the future.